TARGET GROUPS OF JOY FOUNDATION
- School Dropout children girls/boys
- Domestic/ Low income workers women
- Minority Groups
- Persons with Disability
- Rural Population including bonded labor
- Disaster Affected Communities.
- Joy Foundation is registered with the Government under Societies Registration Act 1860
OBJECTIVES OF THE ORGANIZATION:
- To undertake human development without any discrimination based on creed, race, colors, language and nationality
- To help the children with education, food, good health, information and awareness about hygiene.
- Building capacity of the local youth by transforming skills & give them opportunities to become leaders to create peace and harmony in the society.
- To protect women’s health and empower them socially, economically and politically so that they can participate in every sphere of life with equal opportunities.
- To assist the disabled in the process of rehabilitation and reformation.
- To assist people in emergencies and help the communities to identify practices to tackle the climate change issues.
- Mutual respect
- Team Work
- Need assessment sessions with communities.
- Formation of Local Development Committees (LDCs).
- Formation of Women groups/ skill training centers.
- Skill development
- Formal & Non formal Education.
- Awareness raising with youth/children/ families.
NETWORKING AND COLLABORATION AT NATIONAL LEVEL:
- Cooperation Circle member of United Religions Initiative Pakistan (URI Pakistan)
- NCJP (National Commission for Justice and Peace) – Faisalabad, Pakistan
- CSC (Christian Study Center) – Rawalpindi, Pakistan
- Caritas Pakistan, Faisalabad
- Member of Coalition for Tobacco Control Islamabad Pakistan.
- Dutch Coalition on Disability and Development (DCDD) Netherland
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- The Board of Joy Foundation consists of 7 members (4 female, 3 male). It forms policies of Joy Foundation and ensures the implementation. It meets 4 times a year.